Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 2010, Peeps!

Happy New Year everyone! It has been ages since I have blogged and the reason is, yes, this is embarrassing, I could not figure our how to log in. My old login method did not recognize me and kept telling me I did not have a blog. It recognized a gmail address, but that is not what my blog recognized as me! When LAG came home, she figured out what I would need to do, and eureka, it seems to be working!

Now if I only had something to report!!

We have had a lovely Christmas, with, believe it or not, two snow falls within a week of one another! The first was Christmas Eve/Christmas morning, and was really pretty. This opinion may not be shared by folks who were travelling, but for those who stayed home, lovely! And today is the second snow fall day. We are blessed!

I have read a few books and may share some reviews of the ones I think you should read! I have made a few trips and enjoyed some visits with friends old and new. And of course, I can report on the comings and goings of my incredibly interesting children!! They love it when I tell their stories....NOT!

Tomorrow I may try to remember how to post a photo. I am almost confident about doing it on FB now, but probably will have forgotten the blog way...we shall see.

Peace/Out, Peeps.

No comments: