Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day Fun

Philip and Trina met us at Pei Wei for lunch. They were a tad late and we had eaten when they got there, but hey, it was still good to watch them eat and celebrate the day with Uncle Jimmy. Phil said he had a note for him but actually never did hand it over that I am aware of...better check into that, I guess...

James did get a card from Cath that she actually had found in my stash when she was here, pilfered it, and mailed it back for Father's Day! I don't know how long I've had it and why I never had bestowed it on the honoree in previous years, but oh, well...He's got it now! And it was timeless in it's cuteness, I must say.

For Father's Day, Lyndsey worked the last day of Fate's Imagination and was suffering with a migraine, but she did come through in a big way for FD and my birthday. She got us tickets to the roadshow of Spamalot which will be here shortly...how great is that!

Trina noticed that I have no photos of Phil on the refrigerator, so I intend to correct that. Check out a few spontaneous shots from the afternoon:




4 comments:

Valerie said...

Aw Vic, that first picture of dad is probably the cutest thing ever! Sorry I missed out on all the family fun...

Lyndsey said...

Yeah Veeves! Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for all the pictures!

James said...

I have always been a good looking guy...or else Vicki is an exceptional photographer.

Catherine said...

Oh my word!! Where to begin... The San Antonio pictures are lovely and I think I got the best gift because the ear rings are beautiful (I am wearing them as I type) and they will last longer than waffle mix... so there!
And isn't it so cool that you got to be in San Antonio twice when the Spurs have won the national championship... ya'll MUST be goode luck! :)

I wanted to go to Jamaica... the pictures are gorgeous... and not just because you're in them!

You got some great shots from the Goode family reunion. I am so thankful to have a family that has get togethers and gets to enjoy each others company!!

And finally... Father's Day! I love the pictures and hopefully Philip has now made is presence known on the fridge. The one of him and Trina at the bottom is super cute!! And I actually "borrowed" that card from you before I ever moved to Tucson. I found it over a year ago and brought it with me to Tucson with the intention of mailing it last Father's Day. I didn't find it again until a couple months ago! But, I must say, it probably is the coolest and oldest card he has ever received!!

LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!