Saturday, September 06, 2008

Back in the Blog World...or Not???












Okay, so I started to post a day or two ago and find that I have forgotten how. I can only assume that my brilliant work did not get saved, because, well,where is it??? The deal is I've got some great pix of recent historic events and feel a need to share. So I signed on and immediately was offered the opportunity to download Picasa which will manage my photos and make sticking them into the blog an almost, dare I say pleasant, experience. Well that took a good bit of time while I experienced angst about how it would work with Kodak EasyShare and Adobe, where lots of pix already are, and where I used to know how to get to them, so what if that knowledge, once I can recall it, is no longer useful?? You can see how a person could start to doubt their wisdom. Well, I wrote a little something about our terrific Austin weekend (just past) and downloaded a picture, then somehow did something to download the exact same picture and could not for the life of me figure out how to delete one of them. And the more I looked, the more I thought I should use another picture entirely. I think that's when I shut her down, thinking, "Tomorrow is another day..."

so what I need to know is how to get the text to wrap around the pictures. I downloaded a few and they are, as you might notice if you are paying attention, all above the words, which came first and it seems like they should come after the words, but oh, well. I have to go to a shower, so I must take my leave, but rest assured there is more.1 We haven't even got to Baby Eden E. Brooks, not to mention Catherine's gala shower and bridal portraits in Austin.

So hang in there, Peeps...the best is yet to come...maybe...

1 comment:

Jan Kelley said...

i am hanging in there and i am sure your other peeps are too, for the joy of finding out all that is ahead in vickiland.....jj